GIVE THANKS FOR UNKNOWN BLESSINGS ALREADY ON THEIR WAY.
Native American WisdomAs we sat around the table last night celebrating Sam's birthday (one of our therapists), I looked around and realized that blessings are always there for us to find, in this case the fact that The Barefoot Sage will reopen with such wonderful caring, nurturing and supportive crew is definitely a BLESSING.
We are under the understanding that after six weeks of waiting a contractor has been hired to start the demolition process soon, I start feeling the excitement of what's to come and how fantastic it will be to bring our family together to do what they do best, care nurture and support YOU, our clients.
My hope is that once the demolition is done,and the rebuild process begins I will be writting in this blog every day with updates and news.
We will always be very grateful for your continuing support.
Always,
Cuqui and Sue

mom,
ReplyDeletethis was a fantastic post!!!!!!!!!! I love it and you and the sage!!
Alex
happy birthday samuel..or is it sammuel? did you ever figure it out!?!.lol..anyhow, keeping barefoot in my prayers..know so much is involved. hey, keep a space open for me..our awesome state governor is shutting down the prison brian works at!! i haven't even been here a MONTH!!...ahhhhh..good times, good times...
ReplyDelete