Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Sun Is Shinning Through The Building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only has the sun been shinning for all of us to enjoy, but it found it's way into The Barefoot Sage as well because.................................. the roof is gone and the renovation is starting!!!

I feel so invigorated and light, my shoulders literally felt the pressure coming off of them when walking down Hawthorne towards The Barefoot Sage on Monday. We saw the lock to the door open, one of the curtains raised, construction equipment, contractors and framers starting to do what they do best and several of our Barefoot Sage team members ready to help with a project.

I would wake up every day since the fire just hoping for this day to arrive and at night I would go to sleep hoping that the next day would be the day when something would happen so that I could share with the world what I'm sharing with you today, I played it over and over in my mind, exactly what I would say. Today I sit here, wanting to describe the feelings because it seems like the words "happy", "excited", even "thrilled" just don't measure up to what has filled my heart since the sun started pouring in through the open roof of our soon to be new home.

So much healing happens inside our spa, I sometimes wondered how all of us would heal after this. For me, this begins the tangible healing.

Our contractor is working very closely with us to achieve the best results in the renovation of The Barefoot Sage. Having the opportunity of starting with a clean canvas, we are making some improvements and changes that we are sure you will enjoy.

The one thing that hasn't happened yet, is a more defined opening date but we were told that hopefully next week they will be able to tell us with more certainty. Patience seems to come with any and all interactions regarding our journey to opening our doors again and I admit that this is normally a challenge for me but today, knowing that the work has started I feel calm and more than ever thankful for what is to come. It will be beautiful, peaceful, colorful, warm and inviting.



YAY!!!!!THE WORK HAS BEGUN.



Con Alegria,

Cuqui

1 comment: