Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time.....................

I am amazed at how different time can seem from one experience to the other, from one moment to the other. Emotionally, time can really be excruciating. Every inquiery we receive about our reopening date I just feel my heart wanting to scream because beleive me, if it were up to us we woud've been open a long "TIME" ago.
Sometimes it seems like the fire was only a few days ago, sometimes it feels like it's been forever since we started the rollercoaster of getting our home, business and safehaven for a lot of people back from the ashes.
To those closest to me, I really appreciate your support and kind words even when I show my raw emotions to you, sometimes in the form of exasperation and frustration. I pray that you never have to experience this.
I am honestly humbled by how many of you have continued to support us by purchasing gift certificates on line, our very skilled therapists are going to be thrilled to see all of you hopefully very soon.
I want to push fast forward and be open already, I am feeling like time is stuck and we all are just floating in the air at it's mercy wishing, hoping, and really wanting to defy every second, minute and hour that doesn't go by.

Today I am sending it out into the universe, please continue to give us strength to endure the weeks ahead, to beleive that all the people involved in this project are using their time wisely to get us up and running soon, please make sure all of our loyal clients know how desperately we want to be there for them and that their support is amazing. Yes, we are all very grateful that we are safe and that nobody got hurt through this.

Time has brought me some truely wonderful memories, for them I take the "TIME" and revel in the moment.

If we live good lives,
the times are also good.
As we are,
such are the times.
St. Agustine


Always,
Cuqui

1 comment:

  1. oh, i so wish i could hug you right now, hang in there girl, before you know it, you'll be celebrating those open doors!

    ReplyDelete